6/17/12

Another Zeeke True AOL Story..

Tonight we were having a lovely chat in our swanky new private room when Perky sent me a picture and asked why they are saying this is me on the hateful shitrag..
Ummmm... Obviously that picture isn't me so whatever information the insane stalker freaks got from classmates or someones 4th cousin is incorrect..
Perky met me 1 time and knew it wasn't me and I'm sure the hundred or so other people who have met me realize it isn't me so what is gained when the story has zero credibility because the picture is wrong ?



Hopefully if I provide the correct dates the insane stalker freaks will get it right and not make fools of themselves again.. Ok ready ? Get out the super spy club kids gear and write this down..



I was born in August of 1962 which means I would graduate in 1980.. As I stated on Rons blog I took 12th grade english in 11th grade along with my regular classes and got my high school diploma in 1979 a year early.. According to my super math skills I was 16 when I recieved my high school diploma because at the end of the school year in 1979 I hadn't had my 17th birthday.



Early graduates were not listed in yearbooks and I know I'm not listed in classmates because I looked a few years ago after the death of a childhood friend.. Also I have never attended Frederick Community College, I took a few classes at Montgomery college because I was living in Kemptown at the time and got some credits out of the way before attending University in the fall of 81 to ease the financial burden because unlike Faggy I paid for college myself without grants or Mom helping me..



I'm not real clear why any of this is an issue 33 years after the fact and it does all seem a little trivial and silly but you should rest a little easier knowing that it hasn't been a high school dropout thats gotten so far into your heads that you are stalking sites like classmates and facebook scrambling for tomorrows blogpost But if I were you I would be concerned why anyone elses life is such an important issue to you in the first place.. It's not normal behavior..



Hopefully this information will make the insane stalkers lives a little easier and give them hope for tomorrow..



Good luck and good stalking...