9/14/11

Breaking News.. Zeeke Comments On Ugly's Blog..

That's right fellow americans.. The Silence is broken.. Zeeke the god of chat dispensed a few words of wisdom to the hungry masses and also took a moment to inform Kylen that her ass is getting big.. I also called the Washington county sewer dept so they can prepare for Christofag shitting out a Buick sometime tomorrow when he reads it.. I cant wait to see where Ugly's tracker said I was because I was at an undisclosed location when I submitted the comment.. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD SNOOPING !.... Special Zeeke note.. I went 2 years without reading that hateful smear rag and it will likely be another 2 years before I read it again so don't expect a pissing contest with those delusional retards.. I'm sure Faggy will take my post apart piece by piece and tell you what I meant to say or discover some deep hidden meaning behind my decision to post on the blog at this place in time but really none exists.. Someone said go look at the crazy shit Faggy and Bonnie were posting so I did.. About all I can say is for a man who deplores drama and ugly behavior Faggy sure is up to his orange teeth in it.. congratulations Faggy.. Like Bonnie you have become everything you detest..