1/7/09

Do you think I need a nosejob ?

Normally I'm against surgery to correct imperfections ( unless its saggy boobs of course) .. Its all about being happy with who you are and making the best with what you have to work with but, Obviously the gigantic proportions of your nose is also contributing to anger issues which causes you to lash out at others in an unreasonable manner.. What you are suffering from has a clinical name its called "Woody Woodpecker" syndrome... I'm sure being a "Woody" has been a lifelong struggle and I realize its been a major source of heartache and pain throughout your entire life.. It must be horrible to have such a freakish facial deformity that small children run away in tears thinking they have seen a monster... My best advice to you would be to get the nosejob, Seek therapy for the anger issues and stop acting like such a "woody".. Just think, Without that hideous nose men might finally be able to sex you up without making you wear a bag...