1/9/09

What is delusional progression ?

Delusional progression is the manner in which a person with limited or impaired mental capacity reads a sentence and thru irrational thought process creates a new sentence with an entirely different meaning.. .. I'll give you an example.. The initial statement was as follows.. "I will pay a homeless guy to sex her up and calm her down".... Due to limited brain function this comment was taken by the individual to mean , "He said he was going to pay a homeless guy to rape me" ... After the subject went thru delusional progression the statement then became "He said he would pay a homeless guy to rape and murder me" The next progression will be "He said he was going to pay a homeless guy to rape and murder me and burn down my house" If we fast forward time the statement will eventually read like this... " He said he was going to pay a homeless guy to rape and murder me, burn down my house, kill my son and dig up my dead mother and have sex with the corpse .. As you can clearly see the content of the first statment was lost as the statement took on an entirely new and sinister meaning.. So the next time you read a quote that seems a little unreasonable or of out of character.. Think back to these words and call Bullshit, And say.. "Look you Hep C infested Dickwhore.. Thats delusional progression" .. That should end the discussion (unless shes a raving lunatic then it will go on for hours).. Peace out bitches.. Zeeke