12/30/08

Important information for Zeeke fans....

I know most of the people who read this are highly intelligent sophisticated types much like myself but a few dullards are still having trouble understanding how to submit a question for my consideration.. I will type this slowly so even the most severly mentally handicapped readers can understand and participate .. Questions can only be submitted to the following email address BOBgumsNUTS@aol.com I'm trying to make this a worthwhile, positive experience for everyone so instead of having to explain this for the 3rd time, Heres what you do... Take a knife and scratch BOBgumsNUTS@aol.com into your arm until it bleeds, Then rub salt on it so it scars and you will have a permanent reminder and I can stop wasting valuable keystrokes explaining simple tasks to mindless dumbfucks.. Thank You