12/14/08

I'm on Welfare and I have 4 cents in my account and "check day" isnt until the 1st.. What can I do ?

This really grinds my gears.. Heres some dandy advice.. Go GET A JOB and stop living off taxpayers .. All we ever get from these lowlife scumbags is excuses and sob stories.. Imagine what it would be like to have a little pride and dignity for a change instead of living on handouts and government support ? OK.. Personal feelings aside I should help this person .. After all.. I am trying to make the world a better place one question at a time.. So here goes.. The next time you are sucking dick for Kools. Steal the guys wallet.. His pants will be around his ankles and you have a free hand, It should be easy... You are already a Hep C infected dicksucking welfare whore, So its not a big deal to add "wallet stealing" to Hep C infected dicksucking welfare whore.. Like this.. You are a wallet stealing Hep C infected dicksucking welfare whore.. See.. I bet no one will think any less of you .. Thanx for the question...