5/25/12

Moral Highs and Lows..


OnlineHost: Xxyesmemike has entered the room.
Xxyesmemike: Peeked in the chatroom 1/15/10 about his educational achievements

OnlineHost: Xxyesmemike has entered the room

Xxyesmemike: " i left school early ..i was working making money i had no use for 12th grade roflmao

OnlineHost: Xxyesmemike has entered the room
Xxyesmemike: ollie the fag gm lmao


Mikey has been doing " pop ins " for months.. Sure, I have his family picture including minor children.. It never occured to me to post it on Ask Zeeke because it seemed like an admission that he had made me angry enough to do something I know is wrong.. Suppose I posted this picture without the childrens faces removed.. What then ? Would the other side cry foul and make it an issue ? They can't make it an issue anymore and thats the hole they dug for themselves..
I hope Rose is reading Ugly's blog and seeing whats happening because for years every anti Rose blog Started off with "Rose blogged children" What can they say about it now ? Nothing..
The Victories keep coming !